Health Benefits of Apples: Apple is a complete vitamin store. In the composition of the apple, 85% water, 12% sugar, 0.45% protein, 0.4% oil, 1% nitrogenous substances, pectin, organic acids, calcium iron, fluorine potassium, magnesium, silicon, sodium, manganese, zinc, copper, phosphorus, sulfur, boron, and tannins, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, C, G, E, K, and PP. Vitamins are more in the shell. All of the water-soluble vitamins are available in apples. A high amount of vitamin C (around 13 mg per 100 g of fruit flesh) is equivalent to a person’s daily vitamin C requirement.
Health Benefits of Apples: 100 gr divided into slices. Nutritional values contained in fresh apples are listed as follows: 58 calories; 0.2 gr. protein; 14.5 gr. carbohydrate: 0 cholesterol; 0.6 gr. oil; 1.8 gr. fiber: 10 mgr. phosphorus; 7 mgr. calcium; 0.3 mgr. iron; l mgr. sodium; 110 mgr. potassium: 8 mgr. magnesium; 90 IU vitamin A; 0.03 mgr. Vitamin B1; 0.02 mgr. Vitamin B2; 0.1 mgr. Vitamin B3; 0.3 mgr. Vitamin B6; 0.5 mcgr. folic acid; 10 mgr. Vitamin C and 0.7 mg. Vitamin E..
46 Incredible Health Benefits of Apples
- Reduces the risk of developing Large Intestine Cancer.
- To lose weight: There are only 50 calories in the apple and it is satisfying due to the Pettine it contains. Since it is low in calories, it prevents obesity and positively affects blood sugar levels and high blood pressure.
- Perfect for constipation: An apple eaten before lunch plays a role in regulating the growth and decrease of bacteria in the intestine, thus preventing constipation.
- For Immunity: Vitamin C in apple strengthens the body’s defense system. As a result, common cold viruses cannot enter the body.
- For teeth: An apple is eaten after meals often has a better effect than brushing teeth. Because while chewing the apple, the teeth are cleaned very well.
- For Cholesterol: Petkin substance in apple lowers harmful cholesterol (LDL); It raises the beneficial cholesterol (HDL) that protects the arteries.
- For the heart: The newly discovered ‘Phenylalanin’ has also been added to the effective ingredients in apple. This substance is found in the body and supports the work of the heart.
activates the Q enzyme.
- Iron deficiency: When iron is combined with vitamin C, it is absorbed by the organism as well as possible. Apple has both.
- Reduces the risk of diabetes
- It removes ‘bad breath’.
- Helps fight lung cancer.
- Reduces the risk of prostate, lung cancer, colon, and breast cancer.
- The rich fiber content helps large intestine activities.
- Some chemicals in the content of apple are also protective against brain diseases such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- It positively affects the secretion of estrogen hormone during the menopause periods of women.
- Apple juice is especially successful against colds, cough, hoarseness, high fever, and inflammatory diseases. It can also be used against rheumatic kidney and liver diseases, arteriosclerosis, and eczema.
- It is soothing and antipyretic.
- It strengthens the nerves and muscles.
- It is the best friend of anorexia and lazy bowels.
- Regulates the digestive system
- It helps in reducing kidney stones.
- It helps in lowering blood pressure.
- It is good for shortness of breath.
- An apple eaten on an empty stomach in the morning; cleans the blood, helps to remove toxins from the body.
- The apple eaten before going to sleep regulates digestion, relaxes the stomach, and allows you to sleep comfortably.
- A slightly sour green apple removes nausea in the stomach and regulates the acid balance in the stomach.
- It relieves heartburn due to gastritis.
- Apple cooked without peeling the skin activates and softens the intestines.
- Apples cooked with honey give energy and increases body resistance.
- When added to desserts, it meets your sugar needs naturally and is an ideal food for your diet.
- It prevents muscle melting and the replacement of fats.
- It lowers blood sugar.
- Reduces harmful fatty acids and cholesterol.
- Extremely beneficial for the brain, liver, and stomach
- Delays skin aging.
- Apple Peels are a Source of Healing.
- Has a calming effect on body and mind fatigue
- It is a diuretic.
- It is extremely useful against bladder diseases and hemorrhoids.
- Skin wiped with fresh apple juice gains vitality and freshness.
- Apple juice is also used as an antipyretic.
- Eating 3 apples daily helps to reduce cholesterol by 10 percent in 2 months. It is stated that eating 3 apples a day reduces the rate of bad cholesterol and increases the rate of good cholesterol 4 times.
- Apple cures herpes.
- Apple cure is good for hemorrhoids with gout, kidney, and bladder diseases.
- Green Apple Scent Is Good For Headaches
- Apple cider vinegar is a panacea. It is a natural elixir of life. The most effective form of use is the mixture obtained by mixing it with flower honey. Rheumatism, strengthening of the immune system, Strengthening of the muscle structure, Against cramps, colds, Sore throat and hoarseness, Cough, Coughing, Vaginal discharge, High cholesterol, Varicose, Gas bloating, Constipation, Puberty pimples, For quick healing of wounds and Sunburn is beneficial against.
✔ It is best to bite the apple with its skin.
✔ Eat apples, don’t be sick.
✔An apple every day, don’t be deprived of it.
✔ Heart-friendly apple.
✔Eat apples every meal, stay healthy.
✔ Eat apples, stay young.
✔ Eat apples, live healthily.