If you think that only women care about their hair nowadays, you are wrong. Because now men take great care of themselves. The most important points in this are of course hair. This is why male hair care is very important. The additives made to the hair immediately show up and change your appearance dramatically. You should always know that hair care is also very important besides hairstyle. If you do not pay the necessary attention to your hair, it will lose its shine, health, and strength over time. Here we have prepared a guide article below for you, by taking our suggestions into consideration, you will get a great look.
What to Do in Men's Hair Care
1. Always care about showering: Many people think that the hair is cleaned after going in and out of the shower, and they think it is good grooming. This is true but not enough. There are always routines to do after taking a shower. You should apply hair care oil and hair care spray to your hair after bathing. Care oil and spray will create a great effect on the hair. You will find that it looks great when done consistently.
2. Regularly remove the fractures in your hair: You will ensure that your hair is cut regularly and your split ends are removed. There are people who do not follow the path of a hairdresser even though they have grown too long, this is extremely wrong. Because even if you do not have your hair cut for a long time, you need to have your split broken. Hair with broken ends causes a dull, unhealthy, and bad appearance. In fact, this hair loss can be a cause. To minimize the occurrence of fractures, you should protect your hair against heat. In other words, you should stay away from the hairdryer as much as possible. We also recommend care products to avoid fractures.
3. Use a conditioner: This tip is especially for those with long hair. After washing the hair in the shower, you can apply it to the lengths of the hair strands to gain moisture. In addition, hair care creams will also provide nourishment to the hair. The correct use of the conditioner should be in the form of applying to your hair and rinsing thoroughly after each shampoo while in the shower.
4.Use a hair care mask: A conditioning mask is essential for smooth and gorgeous hair. Many men ignore this situation. It will be sufficient to apply the hair care mask once or twice a week. You can buy these masks that add brightness, vitality, and smoothness from the internet or from cosmetologists.
5. Use the right styling for your hair type: It is most logical to use styling according to your hair type. Many men prefer to use these products for a nice look. Experimenting is one of the first methods, so it is a logical way to try the product you will use and decide accordingly. In addition, if you have a thick hair structure, you should use wax. Even if you have a fine hair structure, you should choose a spray that gives density and freezes. You can use most of the stylers with peace of mind, even if they are not thick or thin, but have a normal structure.
6. Use vitamins for your hair: Using biotin (vitamin H), known as hair vitamin, for your hair will have a great effect. You will have good care that you buy from the pharmacy and use it regularly. Besides, you can eat regularly. You can also have healthy hair strands by taking vitamins A, B, C, and E.
With regular hair care, your hairstyle will last longer and look as beautiful as it should be.
9.Don’t over-wash your hair
A common mistake every man makes is to wash the hair frequently. Do the wash two or three times a week and always treat your hair. This ensures hair health and prevents the loss of essential oil from the scalp.
8. Dry your hair gently; scrub
Wet hair tends to be weaker and vulnerable to damage. Therefore, avoid rubbing your hair after washing as it will cause excessive breakage. Instead, dry it gently to avoid putting pressure on the scalp.
9.Get rid of that comb!
Your hair may be thinning. Go for a haircut that suits the slimming look. Please do not scan under any circumstances. Women run away from it
10. Use egg conditioner
Eggs are loaded with proteins and essential minerals like sulfur that your hair secretly craves. Benefit from the goodness of the egg by regularly softening your hair with egg yolk. Allow the yolk to penetrate deep into your scalp to strengthen your follicles from within.
11. Protect your hair from chlorine
Chlorine in pools can be extremely disastrous for your scalp as it causes your hair to become dry and brittle. The easiest way to protect your hair from the harmful effects of chlorine is to soak your hair in clean water and apply a light conditioner before going into the pool. Alternatively, you can wear a cap.
12. Products that don’t work for your hair
Using too much hair gel, hair polish, hairspray or any other hair product will make your hair look unnatural and heavy. Use a minimal amount of these products when it comes to styling your hair the right way.
13. Use a purifying shampoo
The product you apply to the hair may accumulate after a while, causing your hair to look dull and lifeless. You can use a clarifying shampoo such as Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care to remove all deposits and protect your shiny hair. You can also use white vinegar for rinsing hair as it helps balance the pH level. It may sound strange but it really works.
14. Wash it, don’t repeat it
An article on men’s hair care wouldn’t be complete without dispelling the myth of using shampoo twice. Don’t be fooled by the television commercials that basically say wash, rinse, and repeat. Washing your hair once is enough. But make sure you use the right shampoo and conditioner.
15. Reduce the heat
Another important tip for hair care is to avoid exposing your hair to too much heat. Avoid using a hairdryer to dry your hair. Let them dry naturally. It may take a while but it will definitely prevent your hair from getting frizzy. But if you’re using a hairdryer, make sure you keep it on a low heat setting.
To keep your hair neat and well-groomed, have your hair cut every 4-6 weeks. Try to get a date in the morning. The hairdresser will be less busy and not tired
17. Take a cold shower
Cold showers actually clog the capillaries in the scalp. These capillaries carry essential nutrients and must be active for optimum effect, and their sudden contraction would be disastrous for your hair health. However, this does not mean that you wash your hair under hot water. By drawing all-natural oils from the scalp, it spoils your hair completely. Ideally, try rinsing your hair with lukewarm water.
18. Stay natural
You can avoid coloring, perm, straightening, etc., as repeated chemical treatments can damage your hair beyond repair. Keep it to a minimum.
19. Use the right tools
Hair is delicate and you have to make sure you use the right tools. Also, do not brush wet hair; use fingers or a wide-toothed comb instead
20. Avoid tight hats
Tight hats and even tight ponytails can sometimes cause “traction alopecia”, a hair problem that can cause permanent hair loss.
21. Stay healthy
Your hair health is a reflection of your lifestyle. Haircare for men means you need to eat well, get plenty of exercises, drink water, get enough sleep, and try to stay positive.
Your hair is the first thing you notice. A well-groomed head of hair will make other heads turn to you.
22. Avoid Hot Water
Washing the hair with high-temperature water while bathing will cause the hair to dry out. You should prefer to wash your hair with warm or cold water.
23 . Hair Length Should Be According to the Hair Type
If you have thin hair, you should prefer short hair cuts rather than long. Thus, you can make your hair look voluminous more easily.
24. Avoid Scanning
We are not saying, of course, never scan; However, excessive and continuous combing may cause hair to break off and fall out. For this reason, you can make your hair healthier by combing it only when you are styling it.
25. Avoid Jelly and Spray
You may not be using tools such as straightening curlers or curlers to style your hair; However, you forget that products such as jelly and spray have the same abrasive effect as these tools. Products that contain excessive amounts of chemicals such as jelly and spray cause your hair to lose its health.
26. Find Your Suitable Shampoo
Choose a shampoo according to your hair type. You can choose the products of brands that produce only for male hair types.
27. Olive Oil and Honey Supplement for Dark Hair
You can help your hair to become more radiant with this method. Mix half a teacup of olive oil with a teacup of strained honey and leave to rest for a few days. Apply this mixture by massaging your scalp. Then put a cap on your head and wait half an hour. After the time is up, rinse.
28. Pay Attention to Your Nutrition
Nutritional preference is one of the most effective details for our body to be completely healthy. The first rule of having healthy and beautiful looking hair is of course the right nutrition. Have great hair by choosing nutrients that are beneficial for hair.
29. Caution While Drying
One of the mistakes that many people make is to try to dry their hair by making drastic movements with a towel after bathing. With this process, you will cause your hair to become electrified, the roots to weaken, and to fall out. Instead of quick movements, you can dry your hair with the help of a towel or an old t-shirt like a tampon.