How do I choose to be my girlfriend? Choosing to have a relationship with the girl with whom you set up your heart is a big decision, but it is also a decision that opens the door to many exciting possibilities. It goes without saying that because of the emotional investment associated with any serious relationship, you will want to choose your girlfriend carefully. Fortunately, with some help from wikiHow, you will be able to find a winner right away! To get started, see Step 1 below.How do I choose a girl to be my girlfriend?
Chapter 1 Positive Features Search
Step 1 How to Choose the Right Girlfriend
First of all, choose a girl you want to be around. This may seem like a brainless, but something that has been forgotten too much! While almost every relationship will have difficult patches, relationships should bring happiness to both partners (most of the time). Your girlfriend must be someone you know can create positive emotions. If the girl you intend to start a relationship asks you to be somewhere else or to be tense or unhappy often, you will seriously want to rethink. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Can I be myself around this person, or do I have to put a “nice” front?
- Is this someone I naturally like to talk to?
- Do we enjoy the time we spend together?
Step 2 How do I choose to be my girlfriend?
Choose a self-respecting girlfriend. We all know how the old saying goes: “If you don’t love yourself, you can’t love someone else.” Follow this advice – choose a girlfriend who loves herself and has a healthy image. Such girls are likely to be emotionally determined and have reasonable, realistic priorities consistent with a relationship.
- How do you know if a girl loves herself? Usually, a person with a healthy self-esteem will have some (but not all) of the following features:
- Proper hygiene habits
- Trust your own abilities
- Comfortable, real attitude
- The ability to find humor in itself without being overly underestimated
Give priority to emotional attraction, but do not exclude physical attraction. If you don’t feel a real emotional connection with your girlfriend, it doesn’t really matter how beautiful it is – your relationship will be dull. You will want to choose a girlfriend based on an emotional attraction rather than a physical one. Ask yourself the question: “Would I still want to have a relationship with this girl if you have a rash on your face?” If so, you probably have more glamor than the depths of the skin!
- However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with nurturing the beauty of your S.O., so if you have an emotional connection with someone you are physically interested in, it’s better! Physical attraction is definitely a component of a healthy relationship – not just the most important component.
Choose a girl with a good sense of humor. Laughter is part of almost every healthy relationship! Sharing a laugh is one of the best ways to establish a quick emotional bond with someone, so the more you and your girlfriend can laugh at each other, the better. Try to choose a girlfriend who you can regularly enjoy open, not forced laughs and some benign ridicule.
- One thing to consider is that different types of people will enjoy different types of comedy. For example, if you like sensual humor but the girl over your eyes is a little more innocent, you might be ready for a little awkwardness. This does not mean that two people with a different sense of humor cannot learn to appreciate each other – just something to be aware of.
Choose an independent and confident girl when it comes to her own interests. Girls, like boys, should have their own interests and priorities alongside their spouses. Regardless of whether or not to start a relationship by working towards your own goals, choose a girlfriend who shows that she started living a rich and fulfilling life. Such a girl offers a rewarding dating experience – after all, it is easy to deal with interesting people.
- Better still, someone with their own interests can teach you things you might not have learned otherwise.
Choose a girl who wants the same things from a relationship you make. This is one of the most common (but most preventable) recipes for relationship disasters. Before you start dating (or right after you start) it’s a good idea to talk about what each partner wants from the relationship. Note that some relationships that might otherwise be resolved may arise due to differences in the priorities of each partner. Here are just a few of the things you’ll want to consider with your potential girlfriend:
- Exclusivity – are you two interconnected, or is your relationship an ordinary relationship that is likely to escape with other people?
- Future goals – Do any of the partners have plans to interfere with the relationship (for example, going to school or work, continuing long sabotage, etc.)?
- Other commitments that may affect your appointment – do any of the partners have beliefs or values to limit the relationship (eg religious beliefs, house rules, etc.)?
It is important to talk about it before starting dating:
What kind of humor do you both love?
Not exactly! Humor is a very important part of a relationship, so ask if this woman makes you laugh! However, even if you have different types of humor, the relationship can be very successful. There are other basic questions to ask. Choose another answer!
Your shared and personal interests.
Almost! Knowing each other’s passions and interests is an important factor in every relationship. Still, you should learn while learning this. There are certain conversations you need to sit and have before you progress. Click another answer to find the right answer …
What do you want from a relationship?
Absolutely! You can both love each other, but that doesn’t mean you want the same things for the future. It is important to discuss questions about exclusivity, future goals, and schooling so that both of you are clear about where the relationship can go.
Read on for another test question.
What can prevent you from being together?
Close! If you are interested in moving forward with this woman, it is important to discuss what the future will look like. Still, questions about religion, place, and house rules are under the broader umbrella of speech. There is a better option outside!
Chapter 2 Avoiding Negative Traits. How do I choose to be my girlfriend?
Step 1 How do I choose a girl to be my girlfriend?
Avoid girls who don’t want to commit. If you are looking for a special girlfriend, do not waste time with someone who is not interested in a determined relationship. A relationship with this type of girl for a while can be fun, but when she starts caring for someone else, it can result in a heart attack. If your potential girlfriend seems reluctant to accept a special relationship or is not able to straighten, look elsewhere.
- Of course, the exception to this rule is that if none of you want to commit, you can theoretically have an ordinary, non-exclusive relationship. Still, approach this possibility carefully – can you really, honestly, endure seeing your favorite girl with someone else?
Avoid materialist girls. Some girls, like some boys, do not have the healthiest priorities when it comes to the relative importance of people and things. As a rule, it does not watch that good girlfriend break when trying to please them. While gifts, tokens, love and fancy nights are the places, there should not be a constant requirement for someone to date. If the girl you intend to find friends is more interested in what she will get as a result of being a girlfriend, then pass the opportunity of friendship.
- “Would this person still like me if I can’t afford to take it off?” and “Can we enjoy each other’s companies without spending money?” If you cannot answer “yes” to most of these questions, a relationship with this person may have a material rather than an emotional basis.
- The difference between the normal and the abnormal should be clear when it comes to placing material demands in another important one. Obviously, birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, etc. Such special occasions are the reason for the celebration.
Avoid girls who do not want to express themselves. This old proverb proverb “communication is the key” – is repeated often, but for good reason. As for girlfriends, you want someone who wants to be open and honest, especially when it comes to any problems that could affect him or your relationship as a whole. While it seems superficially desirable to have a girlfriend who always behaves happily if not, this is actually the last person you want to date because hidden emotions can become serious if left hidden and inflamed for your relationship.
Avoid girls who don’t care about you. This is very, very important. Relationships are a two-way street, so it’s important to treat your girlfriend with respect and love, just like the opposite. If the girl you intend to date does not seem to be able to invest at the same time and emotional energy as you planned, a relationship is probably not a good idea.
Remember, relationships are about you as much as about your partner. Relationships (already great) should be an opportunity to make your life better not just to make your partner happy, but with someone, you care about and respect.
The only time you might want to consider dating a woman who doesn't like commitment:
If you really love him.
Try again! If you really love it and know that you don’t want a long-term relationship from the very beginning, you are preparing yourself for heartbreak! If he says he doesn’t want commitment, it’s important to believe him and look for a satisfying relationship elsewhere. Try again…
If you have good authority, he will love you back.
Not exactly! He might want you back – for now. Still, if he says he doesn’t want a long-term relationship, he doesn’t want a long-term relationship. Since that’s what you’re looking for, getting out now is better than breaking your heart. Try another answer …
If you’re going to move soon.
Not really! You may want to experience a procession or relationship before leaving a city for school or work, but be smart! If you develop deeper feelings for someone who doesn’t want something long term, you can potentially derail your plans and break your heart. It is best to avoid these short-term relationships. Choose another answer!
If you don’t want to commit.
Right! If both of you are not interested in something defined and long-term, the relationship may work. However, it is important to ask yourself whether you are really eligible to see your non-exclusive partner with someone else. If you are not, both of you may be injured, so make this choice carefully.
Read on for another test question.
Chapter 3 Evaluating Your Compatibility. How do I choose to be my girlfriend?
Step 1 How do I choose a girl to be my girlfriend?
Get to know your friends. You can say a lot about someone from the people who surround them. Everyone’s personality and thoughts are to some extent determined by their peers, so research the girlfriends of the girl you are interested in to understand what it might look like. It is almost always a good idea to get to know the girlfriends of a potential girlfriend – they can not only help you understand if a girl is right for you, but they can also increase your chances if you become friends with them and report your love to make an appointment.
- Also, even if you don’t find a girl as something like her friends, imagine that these are still people and you will probably have a good time around.
Try to understand what is it that makes him laugh. As mentioned above, a good sense of humor is a big plus in any other important person, but the idea of what a person is funny is not necessarily the same as that of another. The incompatible sense of humor can occasionally lead to tremendous awkwardness – for example, if someone thinks that something is funny and another thinks the same thing is aggressive, the feeling of pain is a very real possibility. Try to find out if the girl with your eyes has the same sense of humor as you – ideally, you should be able to make both of you laugh easily.
- Hang out with this girl (in an unprinted, non-romantic context) and try to test a mutual sense of humor by breaking small jokes. If you get a good answer, you can go to more risky jokes, but avoid racy or controversial humor until it’s really out.
Try to find shared interests. There are some facts of the old stereotype that “the couple playing together stay together”. If you and a potential girlfriend at least like the same things, you will have an easier time to find things to do together, you will have more fun dates, happier weekends and generally less trouble in the relationship. Fortunately, it is not difficult to find out what someone likes to do, because this is a very, very common “little talk” issue. Just ask!
- This does not mean that two people with different interests cannot be together. In fact, one of the benefits of dating someone is trying new things – what your partner likes to do, otherwise, you may never have discovered.
Evaluate the level of maturity. Different people will naturally have different levels of maturity, even if they are of the same age. This is especially true in adolescence only when the time of one year can make a big difference in a teenager’s life. If you are looking for a girlfriend, you will want one roughly at the same maturity level as you. Generally speaking, mature people tend to support “serious” long-term relationships, while less mature people tend to support ordinary, gentle relationships. Otherwise, if the two matched partners are of different maturity levels, you can expect very different things from a relationship, so consider whether the girl you are considering matches up with you in this regard.
- “Does this person seem to plan their future more (or less) than me?”
- “Does this person have different opinions about how” serious “an ideal relationship is from me?”
- “Does this person’s future plans reflect a different maturity level than mine?”
Consider the girl’s relationship history (and your own history). This is a big one. While it is possible for a person to change their relationship habits over time, it is impossible to predict the future – just to analyze the past. If a person has a history of certain relationship problems, it is a serious possibility (certainly not certain) that these problems can occur in your relationship. For example, if a girl you are interested in has a history of quickly “boring” and continuing with her boyfriends, this is something you should seriously consider before coming together. It is always important to think about potential problems in the future before choosing a girlfriend (of course, without adopting a judicial or cynical attitude towards this girl who cannot control her past).
- It is equally important to look very clearly at your own history. What kind of lover have you chosen in the past? Have you had your own recurring problems? Does your potential girlfriend look like someone you’ve been “looking for” historically?
Why is it important to know the girlfriend of your love?
It will help you increase your chances of making an appointment.
Almost! Getting to know the people your love spends time on can definitely help you improve your chances of making an appointment, especially if you act like your amusing and fascinating self. However, this is not the only reason to make new friends. Choose another answer!
It can help you determine if the girl is right for you.
Try again! Friends of your crush is a good barometer about whether your crush is the right person for you. You can learn about his interests, maturity level, and humor. Still, there are other reasons to get to know your friends. Try again…
You will spend a lot of time with them.
Close! If your love becomes your girlfriend, you will probably spend a lot of time with friends, so it is good to get to know them and let them know you. However, this is not the only reason for being a friend. Guess again!
All of the above.How do I choose a girl to be my girlfriend?
Right! There are many reasons to get to know your loved friends. They not only make great new friends of your own but also help you determine if your crush is the right woman for you and even win your heart!How do I choose to be my girlfriend?