Learn how to make a cable row using the right technique for maximum results! A seated row of cords is a strength training workout that works your back and shoulders.How To Do Cable Row?
How To Do Cable Row?A seated row of cords is a strength training workout that works your back and shoulders. To do this, you need to have a cable machine, so if you don’t have one at home, check your local gym. Sit in place on the floor in front of the machine, and then keep your back straight and stable while pulling the cord back.
Method 1: Realization of the Seated Cable Line
1.Set the weight to the appropriate pointer. If you’re just starting, set it to the lowest setting. Move the pulley to the lowest rung. If you know the weight you want, bring the hoop to that level.
You don’t want to start with something too heavy, as you can hurt yourself. You need to gain more weight. Be especially careful if you have had a shoulder or waist injury in the past.
2.Sit on the floor in front of the cable machine. It should only have a low cable for exercises such as seated cable rows. Sit on a bench in front of a cable machine with this level of cable, which will provide a similar style exercise if you cannot sit on the ground due to mobility issues
3.Bend your knees and place your feet on the pads. You need to support your feet when pulling on the cable, so put them on the pads in front of you. Some machines may have a sole instead that you can support your heels.
- You just need to bend your knees slightly, but not straight on the floor.
- You need to support your feet on the pads when shooting, so if it’s not on the machine, you need to improvise. The best option is to use a step (type used for step exercises). Pull your feet to the side of the step to support your feet while rowing.
4.Grab the handle and then straighten your back. Lean to hold the handle. Pull back to sit flat. Keep the handles as if you are holding them on the mugs, as this is usually a v-grip.
- If it is a straight stick, you can catch it with hand or underhand grip. Using an underhand grip will be easier on your shoulders.
- You’ll have to stretch your arms to sit flat.
5.Bring your shoulders together and keep your back straight. Make sure your back is straight during exercise. The bending. Also, press your chest, draw your shoulder blades together, which helps you work your upper and middle back.
- Although you keep your back and torso steady, you can stretch your hips a little if it helps you do the exercise. However, do not bend your hips at any point.
- Keep your core muscles busy while exercising to keep your upper body steady.
6.Pull the cable into your body. You push your elbows back. They should stay with them, but move to their back. Bring the cable attachment as far as possible or as far as it can go, if possible, end your body.
- Exhale while pulling the cable towards you.
7.Press and hold the location for a few seconds. When you retract completely, stay in this position for a few seconds. As you do, make sure your shoulder blades are tightened together while pausing.
8.Slowly return your arms to the starting position. Working against tension; do not let the cable pull your arms back. If you are not working against it, you will lose half of your workout.
Breathe as you bring the cable back to its starting position.
If you hear the weights turning down in the cable machine, you probably returned too quickly.
9.Repeat until you start to feel the burning. It is most important to concentrate on doing the exercise correctly. To begin with, start with 8-12 reps and rest. You can try 2-3 sets of these many repetitions. Then you can work up to more repetitions and sets.
Method 2nd Making Seated Cable Line Variations
10.Replace the bar to work for different muscle groups. Different attachments will work for different muscle groups, so change attachments to add variations to the exercise. Most cable machines must have a variety of attachments nearby, but if you cannot find them, consult an official. To replace one, open the clip on the cable and slide the attachment. Then slide a new insert and close the clip.
- Choose the v-grip device to work your inner back muscles. This grip is the most common, so if you are using a cable machine in the gym, you can see that it is already connected. Your rhombus and trapezius muscles work best, so if this is your goal, choose this grip.
- Take a wide grip bar with a curve to work your outer back and shoulders. For best exercise, hold this type of bar by the ends. It provides the greatest workout for the external latissimus dorsi muscles, which are the back deltoid muscles and the muscles under the arms of your shoulders and back.
- Use your hand-held EZ-bar for your biceps.
11.To get both sides training, do the exercise with just one arm. Keep the other arm with you. When retracting the bar, be sure not to twist your body. Keeping yourself in place is what will really work the muscles on this side. This is especially important on your non-dominant side because your dominant side can do more work when using both hands.
- You may need to replace the attachment on the cable to grasp it with one hand.
12.To work on your upper back, try pulling a seated face. This exercise is very similar to the seated cable row, except that you pull the cable towards your face. Replace the bar for the 2 rope handles. While pulling it towards your face, split the arm so that the ropes go to both sides of your face. Decrease the weight in the same way that the face is pulled by stretching your arms slowly.