You may want to lose weight quickly or just feel healthier for a special day coming soon. Losing five pounds a week may seem impossible, but it is possible to achieve it by eating the right amount of nutrition and exercise!
Part 1 Changing the Diet
1. Cut the carbohydrate. Research shows that one of the shortest ways to lose weight is to follow a low-carb diet.  If you want to achieve the goal of losing five pounds a week, limit carbohydrate-rich foods.
Carbohydrates are found in most foods.
- Restrict only foods containing grain-based carbohydrates. Bread, rice, pasta, and other grains are rich in carbohydrates and can be easily restricted as most of the nutrients they contain are also found in other foods.
- Dairy products, starchy vegetables, and fruits also contain carbohydrates. Reduce them, but do not completely remove them from your diet. These allow you to get the valuable nutrients you need.
2. Add lean protein to every meal. In addition to a low-carb diet, focus on eating enough lean protein. The combination of higher protein diets and those with low carbs is faster in losing weight. 
- Focus on lean protein sources. They help to lose weight because they are less calorie. Try this: Skinless poultry, eggs, lean beef, seafood, pulses, and tofu.
- Add a source of protein to each main and snack. Thus, you will consume the recommended daily amount. One serving of protein should be about 85-115 grams or the size of a checkbook. 
- Protein also helps you lose weight by keeping you full for longer. So it helps you cope with hunger and enthusiasm.
3. Fill half of your plate with vegetables. To complete your meals, add vegetables, sometimes fruits, to the remaining half of your plate. These low-calorie foods will provide you with many vital nutrients.
- The United States Department of Agriculture proposes to fill half the plate with fruit or vegetables. Even if you try to lose weight, this is acceptable for most diets. However, since the fruits have high carbohydrate and sugar content, a limited amount of fruit should be consumed.
- Add at least one serving of vegetables to each meal. One serving usually means 1-2 cups of green leafy vegetables.  If you use your fruit preference, do not drink more than half a glass of chopped fruit or a small piece of fruit. 
- Fruits and vegetables are low-calorie. Filling half the feed with a low-calorie food can help reduce total calorie intake and weight loss.
4. Drink enough fluids. It is important to be fluid enough, depending on whether you want to lose weight. Also drinking enough water helps weight loss.
- Most healthcare professionals recommend drinking at least 2 liters of water per day, but this figure is given approximately. Recommendations can be up to 13 glasses a day. 
- No wonder caffeine-free beverages such as water, milk, and sugar-free, decaffeinated coffee and decaffeinated tea are flavored with water, fruit/vegetable slices.
It sends signals to the body’s brain that look and feel like hunger, even if it’s a little thirsty. This forces you to eat or snack, and you’ll get more calories than you need. 
- Try drinking 1-2 glasses of water before eating. This helps you feel fuller and less satisfied with food.
5. Consider changing the content of the dishes. Most doctors and dieticians will say that losing 5 kilos a week is not a healthy and realistic goal. However, you can reach the goal of losing weight by consuming protein drinks or protein bars in main meals. 
- Main course changes are usually made with very low calorie and high protein drinks and bars. These are acceptable options for replacing the main meal. So much so that they contain enough protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and other essential vitamins, as in normal meals. 
- There are several plans for meal replacement. Some are offered by private healthcare institutions and are medically managed under the control of a doctor and a dietician. These are generally considered to be more reliable but expensive programs.
- Consider purchasing options for a meal change from a grocery store or health food store. First, research the products online and then choose a plan that fits your budget and lifestyle.
- Meal charges are only applied as a temporary diet program. Do not follow these low-calorie diets for more than 1-2 weeks.
Part 2 Doing regular exercise
1. Prefer 150 minutes of cardio exercises. Cardio or aerobic exercises are activities that provide higher calorie burning. Along with a diet program, cardio exercises can help you lose weight quickly. [11th]
- The United States Department of Agriculture recommends that you engage in moderate-intensity physical activity for at least 150 minutes a week or about two and a half hours a week. But if you want to burn more calories, aim for 300 minutes a week. 
- Medium intensity activity will vary depending on the person. You should aim to be out of breath, sweat a little, and keep the activity for at least 20-30 minutes.
- Consider doing the following exercises: fast walking, running/jogging, swimming, kickboxing, or using an elliptical bike.
2.Exercise 2-3 days a week. In addition to cardio, you may consider exercising at higher intensity ranges. High-intensity interval training can help you burn more calories each week. 
- High-intensity interval training is a relatively new generation exercise. Research shows that you can burn a lot more calories in less time. In addition, your body burns more calories than fat. 
- High-intensity interval training is an excellent choice to speed up the metabolism in general or increase your body’s ability to burn calories over time (sometimes up to 24 hours) after finishing an exercise. 
- An example of high-intensity interval training can be: one minute fast running and then one and a half minutes slow running. These will be repeated for 20 minutes, except for five minutes of warm-up and cooling.
3. Increase your lifestyle activity. Try increasing your activity throughout the day to continue increasing your total weekly calorie burning. The more active and effective in general, the more direct calorie-burning rate increases.
- Lifestyle activities or basic activities are what you do on an ordinary day. Activities like getting out of the car or doing daily chores.
- Do more of such activities and increase your steps as much as possible. Try spending some time climbing the stairs, taking a long walk to where you will go or where to go, park your car further away or take a light jog inside the house as soon as you get out of the ad.
4. Give up snacks. One or two healthy snacks can be added as part of the weight loss plan. However, if you want to lose a lot of weight quickly, stop consuming too many snacks to keep your overall calorie intake in check.
- If you feel hungry between two meals, try drinking a glass of water or unsweetened, decaffeinated coffee or tea. Liquid and aroma make your brain feel satisfied.
- If you want a snack, make sure that the food you choose is below 100-150 calories. Don’t forget to consume more lean protein to help you reach your protein goal.
- Examples of suitable snacks are a handful of almonds or 8 kinds of nuts, a glass of soy milk, a tablespoon (15 ml) of hummus, boiled hard eggs, or nonfat yogurt. 
Part 1 Editing Other Lifestyle Items
1.Sleep 7-9 hours every night. It is very important for your sleep health. It has a much greater effect when trying to lose weight. Adequate sleep is vital even if you are on a one-week diet. 
- When you don’t sleep well, your body fights to lose weight. Insomnia leads to the high secretion of your body, especially hormones that make you feel hungry. Also, people who can’t sleep often want more fatty foods. 
- Aim to sleep at least 7-9 hours every night. If possible, go to bed earlier and try to sleep after a while. Also, try to keep devices that make noise or shine around you to help you sleep without holes.
2.Dealing with stress. In addition to insomnia, excessive stress can make it harder for your body to lose weight. . Manage and reduce stress as much as possible.
- Stress is something everyone experiences. If you’re constantly under stress, your body produces extra cortisol, even at a minimum. This hormone makes it difficult to lose weight. It also makes you feel more tired and hungry. 
- Add relaxing techniques and activities to your daily routine. Try it: Take a walk, take a hot shower, talk to a friend or family, watch a good movie, or read a book.
- If coping with stress becomes difficult and causes emotional eating or harms healthy eating and weight loss ability, consider meeting with a life coach.
3. Take an over-the-counter diuretic drug. Since it is difficult to lose a large amount of weight in a short time, you may want to consider taking a prescription diuretic drug. It can help the number on the scale continue to fall.
- A diuretic is a medicine that helps you remove excess water in your body. Sometimes your body may be holding too much water due to diet or lifestyle. This may make you feel swollen or cause the scale to show more weight.
- Take over-the-counter diuretics for a few days. You will notice that your body throws enough water over the week to make it appear a few pounds weaker. 
- Using them for a long time is not healthy and not recommended, especially under the supervision of a doctor. Always consult your family doctor before taking any diuretic medication to make sure it is safe and suitable for you.
Always talk to your doctor before losing weight and changing your diet or exercise routine.
If you still feel very hungry, drink two glasses of water before eating. Water allows you to eat less than it will clog you.