There are many ways to lose weight. But most of these options are based on starving you. If you do not have the will of iron, you will give up this plan in a short time and stop your weight loss adventure at the very beginning.
Ways to lose weight and lose weight at home
In fact, you should make more reasonable and more realistic plans while losing weight and implement them patiently. For example, knowing that you can lose weight without going hungry will at least prevent you from deviating from the road while you are at the beginning of the road. The important thing is to increase your metabolic rate and show a determination in this regard by eating healthy in line with the diet program you will create. Accordingly, you can follow the following ways to lose weight by eating healthy at home:
1. Cut Sugar and Starch for Weight Loss
The most important part of a healthy diet at home is to reduce sugar and starch (carbohydrate) consumption. (1) When you do this, your hunger levels decrease and you consume fewer calories. When you reduce sugar and starch consumption, your body will start burning stored fat instead of using carbohydrates to get energy. Another benefit of being too low in carbohydrates when creating a diet list is that the kidneys lower their insulin levels by removing excess sodium and fluid from your body. This reduces swelling and unnecessary fluid weight. It is not difficult to lose 4.5 kilos in total in the first week by feeding in this way.
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables to Lose Weight
If you intend to lose weight quickly, each meal should contain a source of protein, a source of healthy fat, as well as low-carbon vegetables. Planning your meals this way while creating a diet list will automatically bring your carbohydrate intake to a range of 20 to 50 grams.
- Meat: Beef, lamb, chicken, etc.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
- Egg: It is recommended to consume the egg whole with the yolk.
Considering the ways to lose weight, consuming plenty of protein is very important when you want to lose weight by eating healthy. This has been shown to increase metabolism from 80 to 100 calories per day. High-protein diets can also reduce cravings and obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, cut the midnight snack cravings and let you automatically get 441 calories less per day. (1) In short, when it comes to losing weight, protein is the king of nutrients.
Low Carbohydrate Vegetables
- Brussels sprouts
Feel free to fill your plate with these low-carb vegetables. A diet mostly based on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins, and minerals needed to be healthy and lose weight. (1)
Sources of Oil
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
In the process of healthy slimming, try to eat 2-3 meals a day. If you feel hungry in the afternoon, you can add the 4th meal as a snack. While trying to consume both low-carb and low-fat at the same time, don’t be afraid to consume healthy fats. If you cut both completely and at the same time, you will feel very unhappy and you will probably leave your weight loss plan in half.
7 Tips To Lose Weight At Home With A Healthy Diet
- Have a high protein breakfast. Having a high protein breakfast has been shown to reduce the desire to eat and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and juice. These are the most calorie things you can get in your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight. If you ask yourself how I am weak, stop consuming these drinks first.
- Drink water half an hour before meals. A study on how to lose weight showed that drinking water half an hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% in 3 months. (2)
- For coffee or tea. If you are a person who regularly consumes coffee or tea, depending on the amount you consume, your caffeine increases your metabolic rate by 3–11%. (1)
- Eat your food at a slow pace. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more saturated and increases hormones that help with weight loss.
- Weigh yourself every day. Studies show that people weighed every day are more successful in the process of losing weight.
- Get good sleep. Poor and poor quality sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so your sleep patterns are of great importance in the weight loss process.