How to prevent hair loss: There are many reasons for hair loss. Hair loss can occur in women after childbirth, in people under extreme stress, and as a result of certain diseases and medical treatments. The maximum not unusual place reason for hair loss is hereditary male or lady sample baldness. So, How is hair loss prevented? What are the causes of hair loss?
New hair replaces normally lost hair, but that doesn’t always happen. Hair loss can develop gradually over the years or come on suddenly. In a few cases, hair loss can arise with an easy prevent withinside the hair boom cycle. Major diseases, surgeries, or traumatic events can trigger hair loss. Now, How to prevent hair loss? What are the causes of hair loss? Let’s learn together…
ABOUT HAIR LOSS
Hair loss can most effectively have an effect on your scalp or your whole body. It may be the end result of heredity, hormonal changes, scientific conditions, or medications. Anyone can enjoy hair loss, however, it is greater, not an unusual place in men.
The maximum not unusual place reason for hair loss is a scientific circumstance known as hereditary hair loss. Hereditary hair loss is the maximum not unusual place reason for baldness with age.
WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS?
People lose about 100 hairs a day. This usually does not cause noticeable thinning of the scalp as a new hair grows at the same time. Hair loss occurs when this cycle of hair loss is disturbed or when the hair follicle is destroyed and replaced with scar tissue.
Hair loss is typically related to one or more of the following factors:
- Family history (inheritance)
The most common cause of hair loss is an inherited condition called male pattern baldness or female pattern baldness. It usually ages gradually and occurs in predictable ways.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions
Various conditions can cause permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes such as pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid problems. Scalp infections such as ringworm and medical conditions such as trichotillomania can cause irregular hair loss.
- Cicatricial alopecia
This rare disease develops in healthy people. The disease destroys a person’s hair follicles. Scar tissue forms where the follicles were once, so the hair cannot grow back. The treatment tries to stop the inflammation that destroys the hair follicles.
- Medicines and supplements
Some medications can have side effects, such as hair loss, cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout, and high blood pressure.
- Radiation therapy
Hair may not come back as before.
- A very stressful event
Many humans enjoy a standard thinning of hair some months after a bodily or emotional shock. This type of hair loss is temporary. A diet lacking in protein, iron, and other nutrients can also cause hair thinning.
The main reasons for hair loss can be listed as follows;
- Genetic factors
- Skin problems
- Wrong eating habits
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency
- Hormonal issues
- Internal diseases and drug use that may cause spillage
- Chemotherapy process
- Cosmetic agents (Hair bleaching, shampoo, straightening, etc.)
- Stress and depression
HOW TO PREVENT HAIR LOSS?
The methods that are good for hair loss are quite diverse. Because you can use medication, you can fight against this problem by choosing natural methods. From a medical point of view, you need to learn the causes of hair loss and the type of hair loss. For this, you need to get an examination from a dermatology specialist and go to control. You can prevent this hair loss by following the drug treatment that the dermatologist will give you depending on the tests performed.
You can also try to deal with this problem by changing your eating habits. Vitamin, mineral, and iron deficiency are among the causes of hair loss. You can correct these deficiencies by changing your eating habits and consuming foods containing vitamins, minerals, and iron.
You can also use oils accepted from natural methods. These include olive oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, and burdock oil. We will give information about these oils just below.
The problem of hair loss may differ between people and societies, as well as genetic characteristics and diet patterns. How to prevent hair loss caused by various reasons such as psychological reasons and seasonal transitions? We have compiled for you …
Some of the things that should be done to prevent hair loss are as follows:
- Stay away from stress
Stress can lead to irregular and unhealthy diet and sleep problems. With an unhealthy diet and irregular sleep, it will gradually cause hair loss. Therefore, in order to prevent hair loss, it is necessary to avoid stress and trouble.
- Use the right shampoo for your hair type
Using a shampoo that does not fit the hair type will tire the hair and cause it to fall out. Using a shampoo suitable for the type and type of hair can prevent hair loss.
- Do not wash frequently or over long intervals
Frequent or prolonged washing of the hair also causes the hair to fall out.
- Dry carefully! Do not use hairspray and gel
Drying should also be done carefully after washing the hair. Especially drying thin and moist hair unevenly plays a role as the beginning of hair loss. In addition to shampoos, the use of jelly and hair spray to shape the hair can damage the hair follicles and cause hair loss.
- Protect from harmful rays
Protect your hair from sunlight and other ultraviolet light sources.
- Pay attention to your hairstyles!
Avoid tight hairstyles like braids, buns, or ponytails.
- Stop smoking
Some studies show an association between smoking and baldness in men.
- Stay away from the blow dryer
If your hair is falling out, you should not use a blow dryer and stay away from a blow dryer. Otherwise, you will increase the hair loss even more by drying the moisture in your hair. Whenever possible, you should let your hair dry naturally. Even if you are going to use a blow dryer, you should dry your hair using the warm setting, not the hot setting.
- Provide the necessary vitamin support to the hair
Hair loss is caused by many reasons, and one of the reasons is that your hair lacks vitamins. For this reason, you need to give the necessary vitamins to the hair like the body. The vitamins the hair needs the most are zinc, iron, vitamin C, vitamin A, and calcium. You can get these vitamins from fruits such as oranges, bananas, apples, and pineapples.
Other ways to prevent hair loss
Biotin, also known as vitamin H, is one of the B complex vitamins that help our bodies convert food into energy. Studies show that adding biotin-rich foods to your diet or taking biotin supplements can slow hair loss. If you’re dealing with hair loss problems, include biotin-rich foods like nuts, sweet potatoes, eggs, onions, and oats in your diet.
Bhringraj, also known as False Daisy, is a medicinal herb that has long been used to prepare Ayurvedic remedies to prevent hair loss. According to studies on laboratory mice, Bhringraj extract promotes hair regrowth.
- Green tea
Green tea is not only beneficial when trying to lose weight, it is also an herbal remedy for hair loss. Green tea contains polyphenolic compounds that are thought to be very useful for preventing hair loss.
If you want to apply a medical method, follow the steps below;
- Make an appointment with a dermatologist.
- Thus, you can find out your reasons for hair loss and your hair loss type.
- Depending on the controls, you can benefit from drug treatment. Mild to moderate hair loss can be prevented with this drug treatment to be performed under the control of a physician.
Another medical method is hair mesotherapy.
- Hair mesotherapy, which can be applied to women and men, is defined as the direct injection of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and circulation regulators, which are necessary for the healthy growth and development of hair, into the scalp with microneedles.
- It is injected at approximately 1 cm intervals.
- Then the scalp is massaged.
The last medical method is hair transplantation. This method, which is used in male-pattern hair casts, has recently developed in our country and is preferred.
- This method is preferred for moderate and advanced male pattern hair loss.
- It is the most accurate and permanent solution.
As we mentioned, the causes of hair loss include vitamin, mineral, and iron deficiency. If you want to remove them naturally, you should change your eating habits. For this, you should consume foods containing iron, vitamins, protein, and minerals. The foods that are good for hair loss are as follows;
- Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, chard, arugula
- Fruits containing vitamin C such as oranges, grapefruits, watermelons, strawberries
- Seafood, especially fish
- Dried fruits such as walnuts and hazelnuts
- Protein sources such as chicken and turkey
We mentioned above the oils that are good for hair loss. Let’s take a closer look at how to use these oils and what they are …
Follow these steps to use;
- Add 10 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of crumbled violet to a clean bottle.
- After shaking well, close the bottle and leave it in the sun for a week.
- On the eighth day, strain without shaking.
- Apply the water to the scalp in the morning and evening. The next morning, wash with plenty of water and tar soap.
- After a while, you will observe that your hair loss has decreased.
- Tea Tree Oil: Removes excess oil in your hair and prevents excessive oiliness. By moisturizing the scalp, it minimizes the negative effects of skin diseases such as fungus and eczema that cause dryness.
- Olive oil: It nourishes the hair and hair follicles that are weakened due to excessive dryness in the hungry skin. It softens the hair and provides natural shine.
- Burdock Oil: When applied to the scalp, it encourages hair growth and softens the scalp, and nourishes the roots.
- Lavender Oil: It is known to promote hair growth and hair growth. Although traditionally used for these purposes, there is no scientific research result on this subject.
- Put a teaspoon of lavender into 3 boiling water and steep for 5 minutes at high temperature. Let it brew for 5 minutes, then let it warm and strain while it is warm.
- Wash your hair, which you previously cleaned with natural green soap or shampoo, with the lavender water you obtained and wait for half an hour to take effect. After half an hour, simply rinse with water and dry (you can also dry with a machine).
- Apply once or twice a week until hair loss stops. After the hair loss stops, you can apply it preventatively from time to time. Those whose hair gets oiled very quickly can apply this cure with peace of mind.
Herbal recommendations for hair loss
Hair loss is a problem that is seen in almost everyone today, regardless of gender, and sometimes becomes an obsession psychologically. Sometimes hair loss may occur due to stress, iron deficiency, medications used, seasonal transitions. Herbal products can be used to prevent spills. Here are herbal suggestions for hair loss …
Today, those who have serious hair loss problems resort to treatment methods such as hair transplantation. Hair loss, which is common in men compared to women, can lead to baldness. Long-term hair loss can be a sign of serious ailments. An average of 100 hair loss per day is considered normal in a person. The hair strand lives an average of 5-6 years and sheds over time. If you have excessive hair loss while combing your hair or during a shower, you may need to consult a specialist. Sometimes genetic factors cause hair loss. Factors such as regular nutrition and sleep can greatly reduce your hair loss problem. If you do not have hair loss problems caused by serious health problems, your hair will grow healthily with herbal hair care masks at home, You can prevent hair loss or even grow new hair strands. Home-made herbal masks restore the shine and moisture and care the hair needs while repairing the hair. So, what can we do herbal for hair loss?
1. HAIR LOSS MASK RECIPE
You can apply with peace of mind for all hair types, while your hair will be moisturized with olive oil that will nourish your hair with plenty of protein in its content, while the high amount of vitamin C contained in the lemon will open the pores on your scalp and at the same time your scalp will be relaxed.
– 1 egg
– 1 glass of milk
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Whisk the egg and add the other ingredients. Allow it to penetrate your skin as if massaging your scalp. Cover this mask with the help of a bone and rinse your hair with warm water after about 20 minutes.
2.Hair lose mask recipe
With the vitamins and minerals, it contains, the banana mask provides the hair to regain its natural structure, moisturize and thicken the hair.
– 2 ripe bananas
– 7-8 drops of almond oil
Crush the banana with a fork and add the almond oil and mix and let it penetrate your scalp. After waiting for 1 hour by wrapping a cap or towel on your hair, it will be enough to rinse your hair with warm water.