Squat movement is one of the fixture movements, especially for those who exercise resistance. It is very important to have continuity in this movement, as in every movement. If applied regularly, you will experience an effective change in your hip, abdominal, leg, and back muscles. You will feel more upright and firm than ever before.
Note the following:
- If you have discomfort in the waist, back, leg, and hip groups, I do not recommend you to apply this movement at first. After strengthening your specific muscles or overcoming your injury, if any, start doing the movement.
- While doing this movement, make sure that your feet touch the floor completely while sitting.
- Let the direction of your knees always point to the alignment of the toes.
- Do not allow your knees to bend in or extend out too much.
- While doing this movement, try to keep your back straight and straight as if you were taking a rolling pin.
- Try not to lift your heels from the ground while doing this movement.
Benefits of Squat
- It strengthens the upper leg, hind leg, back, and hip area.
- It tightens and shapes the hip and leg area.
- It helps to strengthen and shape the abdominal muscles.
- It regulates posture disorders (kyphosis, lordosis, etc.).
- It allows us to be more agile and agile.
- It makes you feel more vigorous in your routine life.
- It helps in increasing your muscle mass.
This exercise is suitable for low BMI, normal BMI, high BMI athletes. In addition, Squat exercise is not suitable for athletes aged 65 and over.
Squat Exercise Video
You can watch the video of how this movement is done and the tips of the exercise by professional athletes.