WHAT IS IT FOR?
Increase hair density and block the DHT hormone (hormone-related to severe hair loss) while increasing blood flow to hair follicles to combat hair loss and thinning.
While this powerful leave-in serum stimulates hair follicles, applying it with the Micro-Needling Roller boosts absorption, while deeply stimulating hair follicles and blood circulation to the scalp. Kerotin’s Micro-Needling Roller has 0.25mm needles, developed specifically for the scalp.
- Drug-Free – Free of
- Fast absorbing
- Refreshing feel
- Ultra-concentrated formula
- No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates
- No Sodium Chloride or Mineral Oils
Intensive Hair Growth Drops is Drug-Free, Cruelty-Free, and Made In America.
- Green Tea Extract: stimulates hair follicles
- Essential Oils: castor oil, jojoba oil, peppermint oil, rosemary oil, and safflower oil promote healthy scalp and hair growth
- Hair Growth Peptides: block the DHT hormone to prevent hair loss
- Apple Stem Cell Extract: nourishes and rejuvenates scalp and hair follicles
- Gotu Kola Extract: stimulates blood flow to hair follicles
- Vitamin E: powerful antioxidant
Made In USA
1) Prior to each use, sanitize the Micro-Needling Roller by immersing the device into a solution of 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol for 30 – 60 minutes. Let it dry thoroughly
2) Fill Intensive Hair Growth Drops dropper and apply to the scalp using one to two drops every two inches
3) Gently roll the micro-needling device 4-5 times horizontally, vertically, and diagonally after applying the serum to boost absorption. Do not apply excessive force
4) Continue to the next area until all scalp is treated
5) Clean the Micro-Needling Roller with soap and water and let it dry
Do not use the microneedling roller if you are pregnant or lactating, have benign or malignant neoplasms on the scalp, immunosuppressive diseases, skin disorders in the scalp, keloid scars in the scalp, inflammatory dermatosis in the scalp, using isotretinoin or chronic/acute corticotherapy.
Replace the microneedling device after 15 treatments or earlier, if it becomes crooked or opaque, if the movement of the roll is not continuous or if it falls on the floor and needles become damaged.
Do not share this device with others – it is intended for personal use only.